How to Create a Storyboard in Video Marketing Campaigns
A storyboard acts as a blueprint for actions and dialogues in your marketing video. It is very important part of a video marketing campaign. With an appropriate storyboard, a video marketing plan can be executed successfully. A storyboard offers an opportunity to showcase one’s story in a creative way and can make available a preview of how video might look before actually creating it. Moovly gives a great offer to get started with storyboard to make a video animation.
Video storyboard is an invaluable way to better understand the concept of your video campaign and lets you know either your video concept will work wonders or not by giving a fair idea. It ensures you don’t miss important acts and scenes and guides to make a smooth and flawless video. It also helps to identify any errors if present in voice overs and media at early stage. It is a great boon to save time, energy and money during production of a marketing video.
Many starters would want to know necessary points on how to create a storyboard. Below are some of the mandatory steps to follow for creating a storyboard which is perfect in all means:
- Establishing a timeline for your proposed video is important as it lets you understand better and organize campaign accordingly. It will also ensure showing specific events of your video in chronological order.
- Know about the key scenes in your story before designing a storyboard. Knowing one’s story and way of telling it through video has to be visualized prior. Showing key moments to viewers will better grab their attention.
- By deciding upon the depth of expression or message you want to convey to audience will help you plan your video and storyboard better. It is not necessary to create a detailed story but a crisp video depicting all meanings is important. It is considered that a 30 second marketing video should ideally have 15 frames. A good storyboard is very easy to understand and viewers appreciate it immensely.
- Adding a perfect script before creating storyboard is better and it helps to understand what to correctly draw for each action shot.
- Sketching thumbnails will help bring your story to life. Using a pencil can also be a great tool to draw animations sometimes rather than online mediums. This can be taken as an initial step to start visualizing story.
- Finalizing a storyboard requires proper reviewing as it is vital. Any final changes if required should be made and also editing script if needed. The finished storyboard can be consulted with a family member or someone professional in order to know about the flow of story and is it understandable or not.
Now, discussing all of these things, one should remember that one can learn by experience and should not be afraid of making mistakes. Practicing and learning via different methods enable you to understand basics better and help you to perform the best. Moovly is excellent platform that assists you bring out creativity within you. Just sign up and get started.