Is Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Dead?
A great ERP solution that Microsoft has produced is Dynamics SL (Solomon) which enables businesses to execute powerful projects and manage financial management starting from expenses to resources and also billings to deliverables. Here, we discuss about the existence of Microsoft Dynamics SL by various businesses and this will save from the rumor about its being dead and ineffective.
It is the right solution for managing customer demands and delivering varied services timely and on budget. It helps to keep a check on compliance and standard regulations as well.
Microsoft Solomon software is made for project work and with the help of accounting tools it gives the most business-specific solutions. It is successfully functional with combination of project management and accounting capabilities.
Unfortunately, some Microsoft competitors use the rumors and tactic of FUD i.e. Fear, uncertainty and Doubt among the potential clients to convince that Solomon is not a great choice. However, the benefits and over 14 K businesses practicing it proves its worth and is applied in various sectors. Following are its astounding attributes that makes it worth adopting in the system:
- It is a great software investment to make as it is a fast running software, highly efficient and works smoothly without disruptions.
- It also makes data entry works easier including setup and approvals, analysis, expense entry and project management, all through the digital devices like laptop, mobiles or desktop.
- It is highly productive and aids in growth of businesses. The different software versions of this software include SL7, SL”8, SL”9” and SL”10”. SL”10” is the latest innovation targeting the mid-market with focus on simplicity, productivity, dynamics user experience, leadership, time-to-value and project-driven organizations.
- SL supports complex allocations, change order control, web-based project analysis, proactive alerts, workflow, cost forecasting and various other ERP industry features.
- It is a proficient business-management solution that is specialized to help project-driven organizations increase accuracy and customer satisfaction through obtaining of reports and business analysis.
Meeting the requirements in different industries:
- Construction is a challenging industry and requires a great system for improving sales, materials management, job costing, project management, etc. Microsoft dynamics Solomon accounting software enables all of these to get integrated in the financial system and streamlines the workflow.
- Microsoft Dynamics Solomon software is also very helpful in completing Government contracting projects in a timely and budget friendly manner and also as per the specifications and complying with regulations. It is beneficial to collect and retain detailed information related to the projects.
- Solomon software is highly beneficial in professional services and engineering industries as it helps in making better data driven decisions, manage people and financials, and also to maintain profitability for clients projects.
A biggest advantage and convenience to users is the availability of Microsoft Dynamics Solomon in the cloud and premise and it can also be used as a hosted solution. Its functionalities overcome the functionalities of other ERP products like Dynamics GP (Great Plains), Dynamics NAV (Navision), and Dynamics AX (Axapta).